环球首页 | 网上报名 | 代报考试 | 关于环球 | 下属机构 | 诚聘英才 | ISO9001荣誉 | 证书 | 学校地图 | 网站地图 | 加盟环球 | English | 博客设为首页 | 加入收藏
环 球 天 下 教 育 科 技 有 限 公 司
保险业中常用英语句式一览表
发布日期:2007-11-22

I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。

Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。

After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。

When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?

All right. Let's leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。

I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。

I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。

This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。

The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。

The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。

What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?

What risks should be covered?
您看应该保哪些险?

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。

These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别适合你要投保的货物。

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。

what is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?

The premium is to be calculated in this way.
保险费是这样计算的。

The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.
保险费总共是800美圆。

The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.
保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。

The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。

According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.
根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。

The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。

Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。

Can you give me an insurance rate?
您能给我一份保险率表吗?

Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?
您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。

  环球学员服务 电话:010-62126611
志奋领奖学金
    
北京凯育学校 | 上海凯育学校 | 环球英语网校 | 搜狐出国 | 新浪教育 | 沪江英语 | 旺旺英语 | 英语周报 | 英语沙龙 | 东西方留学网 | TEE | 飞龙网 | 育路网 | 中国招生网 | 书生读吧 | 评师网 | n词酷 | 经济师 | 报关员 | 职称英语 | 司法考试 | 国家公务员 | 公务员之家 | 高考 | 环球友联翻译 | 清华大学领导力 | 北京翻译公司 | 中国文秘写作网 | 上海房地产 | 中原教育网 | 网络电话 | 第一家教网> | 考研 | 出国在线 | 湖北招生考试网 | 武汉培训网 | 应届毕业生求职网 | 城市学习网 | 在职研究生 | 威客网 | 视频培训网 | 游傲培训网 | 签证资讯网 | 阳光学习网 | 语际翻译网 | 吾爱旅游网 | 凹凸会展网 | 21世纪秘书网 | 企业管理 | 医学考试网 | 投顶网 | 法律 | 中国教育文摘 | 文书文秘网 | 达内培训 | 同考公务员考试 更多>>
首页 | 加盟环球 | 诚聘2009英才 | 下属机构 | 网站地图 | 关于环球 | AboutGlobal | 法律事务部
环球天下教育科技有限公司版权所有 客服信箱:service@ielts.com.cn
课程咨询:010-62126611多线 业务电话:62125800 雅思考试报名咨询:010-62126611-308/309 团体培训:010-62126611-621
投诉电话:010-62126611-686 投诉信箱:tousu@ielts.com.cn 友情链接 QQ:124696682
Copyright 1997 – 2009 ielts.com.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP备08003539号